IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index
IBOGAiN.SE
Forumet för diskussioner om ibogain och ibogainbehandlingar.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

IndexIndex   search.php?search_id=newposts&sid=c7831eb4ec1da00c5d75161bdd73dd6eView posts since last visit

Mexico: behandling och berättelser.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Wed 28 Feb, 2007 23:28    Post subject: Mexico: behandling och berättelser. Reply with quote

http://www.drugnews.nu/article.asp?id=3648

Ex "
Methadone
by: BC

I am 32 years old and had been on MMT for 5 years. The dose of methadone I was at was 100mg although occasionally I would use some heroin on top. I had been an addict for 15 years and had tried all available therapies to no avail. After getting on methadone I realized that the worst aspect of methadone use is that even after any detoxification, no matter how careful, you can continue to be dope sick for months. After taking morphine for one day I received one dose of ibogaine, this made most of the withdrawal symptoms go away for about 24 hours, after experiencing some mild residual withdrawal I was given a second smaller dose of ibogaine. The only undesirable side effects I had were lack of energy and insomina for more than a couple weeks . I feel this is the only reasonable treatment option now available to long term methadone patients."
mario

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Wed 28 Feb, 2007 23:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the best way to describe what i went though i guess, would be to say that it was like hitting CONTROL+ALT+DELETE on a computer. total restart"

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index -> -> Ibogain All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: