IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index
IBOGAiN.SE
Forumet för diskussioner om ibogain och ibogainbehandlingar.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

IndexIndex   search.php?search_id=newposts&sid=17c0313d6832a8d89da02d62a709b12eView posts since last visit

Any interest in participating in an Ibogaine-blog?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index -> -> News / Events / Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASTRONAUT

Topics: 25

PostPosted: Thu 31 May, 2007 02:07    Post subject: Any interest in participating in an Ibogaine-blog? Reply with quote

Hi there..

My name is Jakob, resident in sweden. Im called ASTRONAUT on this forum.

I have an ambition in creating a blog-project relevant to Ibogaine. The intention is to publish news, facts, research and writing about Ibogaine in order to raise awareness about Ibogaine. Right now im focusing on the swedish readers, but if anyone is interested in participating, contributing and writing on an regular or irregular basis I see no objection that there cant be articles written in english on the blog as well, either as an sub-blog or as a part of the regular blog, which ever feels best.

I am fluent in english and some other languages and can play a role as an editor and helping out with or take full responsibility for the publishing part.

My aim is that the blog will be rich, colourfull and interesting and helping all kinds of people; junkies, the public, politicians and legislators getting a proper view on Ibogaine and where and how to get an treatment. I think this kind of informal project would be very helpfull in getting the message out there, since blogs more and more are getting to be an integrated part of the debate, newsflow and informational resources by newsconsumers and citizens. Your level of participation is entirely up to you and you can take part as an writer, publisher or just as an information resource behind the scenes.

I also want to make one thing clear:
There will be no profit made of the blog, and if any, however small, it will go directly to continuing the work for Ibogaine. Such proceedings, generated by for exemple possible advertisment revenues, will have their receiver or receivers fully and openly discussed by all blog-members and participants. Im a believer in democracy;) The work that will be done by all participants will be of a strictly non-profit nature.

Are you interested in helping out or have any kinds of questions, please drop a line.. Either via the private messaging function here on the forum or the e-mail down below.

Sincerely yours,

Jakob

ASTRONAUT
jakobdlouhy@postmoderntimesgroup.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index -> -> News / Events / Links All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: