IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index
IBOGAiN.SE
Forumet för diskussioner om ibogain och ibogainbehandlingar.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 RegisterRegister   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

IndexIndex   search.php?search_id=newposts&sid=643e808cf269adecc26a5a8f506bffefView posts since last visit

Seeking treatment near Spain
Treatment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claudio

Topics: 1

PostPosted: Wed 06 May, 2009 00:51    Post subject: Seeking treatment near Spain Reply with quote

Hi. I'm a 41 years old spaniard from Madrid, presently unemployed. Plus, I'm also, not since much long ago, an ex addict to cocaine base, an extremely tempting form of that drug. Thus, I also manifest nowadays a psicological dependency to the substance generics through the psique's unconscious layer; in short, I keep on craving with it in most of my dreams.
Although I'm following a psicoanalisis treatment for free, now for the most part of last 10 months, I've reached the intuition, ever since I began reading about ibogaine via a news interview with Claudio Naranjo and the Guardian article, that a treatment as such described by Iboga travellers could likely better my chances of a nearer and enduring cure, preventing me from ever tasting the shit again (if/when) I go back to solvency, which is also a rather obscure matter around here, to guess the less.
On the contrary, I am very hopeful that you'll be able to help me, somehow closer out of this idiotic well that I started to gaze at nine years ago. Six of them have been pretty close to the real bottom, so I,ll be deeply deeply grateful for all sorts of advice and clues to climbing back to surface for good.
Thx.

Masque
Administratör

Topics: 68

PostPosted: Thu 07 May, 2009 15:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out http://www.myeboga.com/providers.html
claudio

PostPosted: Thu 07 May, 2009 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thx. I supose, after a quick glance, that no one is around my country or Portugal. I'll start asking as soon as possible, and let you know of the outcome, if it is of interest there.
Masque
Administratör

Topics: 68

PostPosted: Sat 09 May, 2009 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do so.

There are others in your situation who want to know more about treatments in different european countries.

So far, some of the Swedes in this forum have reported about treatments in good facilities and with people experienced in surveiling patients in England and Slovenia. A couple of years ago Czechia was the main choice but we have not heard so much from Patrick since then, I don't know if he still recieve patients.
claudio

PostPosted: Mon 11 May, 2009 22:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gladly will when I manage to be granted some help. So far, Marko has been kind enough to inquire about my purpose, but I reckon now these matters shall be taken step by step in order to mutually consider the benefits, plus the seriousness of commitment...

Anyhow, no matter how thoroughly I explain this issue among close friends & known cocaine addicts (which don't líke showing any spiritual problems whatsoever or related to their addiction) I do not get but skepticsm as feedback.

We'll see...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBOGAiN.SE Forum Index -> -> Ibogaine All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: